Glock USA 2015 [VIDEO]


          watch VIDEO          

I recently bought a 9mm Glock Gen 4 USA made pistol at a local gun shop for $629 on 1/21/2013. The serial number is AAGG71X. The pistol was made in Smyrna, GA and test fired on 9/28/2012. The slide, barrel, and frame are labeled USA (not Austria). The quality of craftsmanship of the pistol is top notch. The fitting of the slide, barrel, and frame are nice and tight. No slop or loose fittings. I see no movement of the slide with the trigger is pressed. The pistol includes the non-dipped (straight) extractor, the 30274 ejector, and 0 3 4 recoil spring assembly. All the stamped engravings of the slide are uniform. The trigger is serrated. Trigger action and pull are comparable to my other Glock 19 Gen 3. I can identify no obvious defects in the gun. The finish is uniform and intact. It came with 3 15-round Austrian made magazines.

I just came back from the range after firing a total of 300 rounds of 9mm FMJ rounds. This included (50) 9mm Luger 124 gr. FMJ Blaser, (150) RWS (RUAG Ammotec GmbH) 9mm Luger 115 gr FMJ, and (100) Winchester 9mm Lugar 115 gr FMJ (Walmart) rounds. I would have shot more but ammo is really getting to be hard to find around here. 

The gun performed flawlessly. No failure to eject or extract. No stove pipes. No malfunctions whatsoever. Beautiful. This is my most important criteria for a gun. 

Accuracy was on par from what I expect from a Glock 19. My groups were comparable to my older Austrian Gen 3 Glock 19. 

Recoil was surprisingly very mild. This is likely very comparable with my other Glock 19.